Thursday, October 21, 2010

As smooth as ice….

This week I treated myself to a 3 hour pampering session with Melissa Lobaito. After several years of wanting different hair, I decided to try the Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment.  Could I really have different hair?

The process took about about 3 hours, she shampooed my hair, dried it, applied the Keratin, let it sit for about a half hour, then dried it again. Then Melissa used a flat iron to activate the treatment.  I left with the most amazing silky smooth hair. But…. Did it work and how much difference would there be if any?

A few things to consider… You can’t wash or get your hair wet for 72 FULL hours. If you sweat or get it wet, you MUST dry it and flat iron it, immediately. No pins, clips, ponytails or hats. The hair must remain flat for the 72 hours. After the 72 hours is up, you can return to using your normal products, clips pins and hats. Another thing is you need to use “special” sodium chloride and sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. 

Here are pictures over the 3 day “process”.

PLEASE NOTE: I normally have oily hair, so it was no surprise to me that my unwashed hair was greasy.

Before Treatment:

This is my hair air dried.

hair before natural

This is my hair styled. My hair is soft and smooth but I used a huge round brush and flat iron to remove and ringlets.

hair before blow dry

Right after treatment: It was so soft, smooth and silky. No ‘fly away” hairs. I was shocked to see my hair this perfect!

right after treament

24 hours later: It was still soft, I did flat iron it in the morning, I sweat while sleeping. But it still looks and feels amazing.

24hours

48 hours later:

48 hours

Bacon anyone, lol! It’s not wet it’s greasy, ewwww.  A price to pay for beauty.

48 hours top view

72 hours:  Losing it’s beauty and oily but it' still was very soft.

72 hours

Shower time…… I’ll update results later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...