Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jello Dirt Cups

Hi all, it has been a while since I posted a tip, trick or idea. September is my busiest month for cakes, so I have slacked in the sharing department and I’m sorry for that! Smile

Well today I’m sharing a FUN and creative alternative to cupcake or cookies and KIDS go crazy for them Dirt Cups. I followed the recipe from Kraft Foods.

My son’s kindergarten class LOVED them and I think your child would too!

What you need…

1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding

2 cups cold milk

1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed

15 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups), divided

10 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks

make it

BEAT pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in COOL WHIP and 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.

SPOON into 10 (6- to 7-oz.) paper or plastic cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs.

REFRIGERATE 1 hour. Top with fruit snacks just before serving.

****I made 30 cups, I used 3 packages of jello, 1 1/2 tub of cool whip and 3 packages of gummy worms and 1 pack of oreo cookies.

I would say 1 of above recipe makes about 10, 1/2 cup dirt cups.

Fall 2011 036

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...