Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lemonade Mouth Party

My youngest requested a Disney’s lemonade Mouth Party. I was excited because he was stepping outside the box of Star Wars or Superhero’s, however unlike many other Disney movies or shows there is NO Lemonade Mouth party supplies in stores or online. So I had to get real creative!

Here is a copy of the invitee. PLEASE feel free to copy and use for yourself.

carter 4th invite

I got so many complements on this, everyone loved it and thought it was so creative! Winking smile 

I went a on hunt to find creative centerpieces and anything else Lemonade Mouth Colors.

I started at Garden Ridge and wasn’t disappointed. I bought pinwheels, terracotta pots, Styrofoam and yellow tissue paper.

I painted the pots a glossy fire engine red, printed Lemonade mouth logos, cut black guitars out and assembled the final product!

033

 

Every party I do adult party favors and child party favors. The children get a collection of random items in a bag and adults get some sort of food. Cookies, Suckers, one year I did Sanders fudge. This year it was cookies.

 

And the cake. I had high hopes for this cake. In my mind it was much grander and creative. I wanted a spiral piano but my spiral didn’t wrap all the way around and because I took my little old time decorating this cake, there was no time to remake or start over. 

 

BE HEARD. BE PROUD. BE STRONG. and Make some noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...